Welcome Back to an In-Person Conference! 🙂
QUICK ANSWERS TO FAQS
FYI, the CTE in Colorado Secondary Credentialing Session is FULL! Please see the Colorado CTE website (www.coloradostateplan.com) website for information about the upcoming fall and spring online versions of this coursework.
In the meantime, you might consider one or two of the other Deep Dive sessions on Monday 7/18 to earn more PD hours! 🙂
Exhibitor registration is now closed. Sorry we missed you – hope to see you next year in Loveland, July 16-20, 2023.
- Summit is July 17-21, 2022 at Beaver Run Resort in Breckenridge, CO
- Registration for attendees is open through July 11!
- Be sure to ask your CTE Director/Principal/others(?) for financial help to attend the Summit. Here is a sample “letter of justification” you might personalize and use.
- Need a W-9? Click here.
- Who are the 2022 Exhibitors? Check them out here or on the Whova app! Be sure to thank the exhibitors for their support of Colorado CTE.
- It’s a BYOB Summit – that’s “Bring Your Own Bag” 😉 – or whatever you use to carry around your “stuff”. CACTE will have a limited number of Summit tote bags available for a $5 donation.
- The Summit will NOT be live-streamed. There IS an option to purchase recordings available after the Summit concludes – this package will include the General Sessions and selected Breakout Sessions. Recordings are included with in-person registration.
- Graduate credit from CSU is available (at additional cost) in arrears through the CCCS Professional Development CTE Common Checklist. Please go to http://coloradostateplan.com/educator/cte-professional-development-credit/ for more information. The 2022 CACTE Summit will be part of the CTE Common Professional Development Checklist available in 2023.
NEW for Admin Assistants Entering a Whole Bunch of Attendees!
Sorry for being late to the party, but we never thought of this before a really smart person suggested it and did the early work. Here is a spreadsheet you can use to gather all the info you will need from each attendee before you dive into the registration website. 🙂 Hope it helps – feedback on its usefulness is welcomed!
|MEMBER Early Bird Registration – ends 5/15||$425|
|MEMBER Early Bird Registration + 1 yr member dues||$575||if CBAM, add $25 addnl dues|
|MEMBER Registration – starts 5/16||$475|
|MEMBER Registration + 1 yr member dues||$625||if CBAM, add $25 addnl dues|
|NONMEMBER Registration + 1 yr member dues||$745||if CBAM, add $25 addnl dues|
|RETIREE MEMBER Registration – must be current member, not employed by a school district||$330|
|Postsecondary Student – must be working on a CTE Education degree at BA, MA or PhD level||$150|
|DEEP DIVE PD: CTE in Colorado – Secondary Credentialing Session (all day – includes lunch)||$50|
|DEEP DIVE PD: Building Work Ethic in a Post-Pandemic World: Strategies to Develop Essential Soft Skills w Josh Davies, The Center for Work Ethic Development||$25||9:30 am – 12 pm|
|DEEP DIVE PD: Teach Empowered! w Janet Brophy & Lori Nelson||$25||1:00-4:00 pm|
|DEEP DIVE PD: Post-Modern Career Readiness CTE: Job Search Prep and Job Retention (Office Politics) w Eric Fan, Squareage||$25||1:00 – 3:00 pm|
|Summit Recordings Package – access to recordings of General Sessions & Selected Breakouts AFTER Summit||$100|
CLOSING GENERAL SESSION SPEAKER – CACTE’s own Neesha Lenzini!
Are you ready for some stories and some fun at the Closing General Session of the 2022 CACTE CareerTech Summit? Neesha Lenzini, the keynote speaker and a CACTE member, will give a brief history of the work of an overachiever, perfectionist and workaholic – can you relate? The title of her presentation? “Please Don’t Call Me Superwoman – I am Currently in Recovery!” She will share the judgements and misconceptions directed at her as a single mom of five working in the counseling, education, and correctional world. Come prepared to laugh, identify your own stressors and discover real-life personal ways to reduce your stress and take a little bit better care of yourself. No-pressure mental health and self-care focus provided!
Neesha Lenzini is a practicing Licensed Professional Counselor, a CTE Instructor for Future Forward at Bollman (Adams 12) as well as a Psychology Adjunct Professor at Front Range Community College. Ms. Lenzini holds a Master of Science in Marriage, Family, and Child Counseling degree from the University of Phoenix and a Bachelor’s degree from the University of New Mexico with a Psychology major and Sociology minor. She has worked in the human services field, including probation, for over 25 years. Ms. Lenzini specializes in the fields of child abuse, dual diagnosis adults, domestic violence, and education. She is in the second year of creating and instructing the “Introduction to Behavioral and Mental Health” Program at Future Forward at Bollman, where Neesha has appeared with students and as a professional for the Colorado Youth Career Fair. She was the first certified Motivational Interviewing Trainer with EPIC and is a National Trainer for Thinking for a Change including Negative Nancy in NIC videos as well as State Trainer in Standardized Offender Assessments Revised. In addition to her professional life, Neesha is a single mom of five amazing children, and Safe Sport Director for a local youth hockey organization.