2021 LEGISLATIVE SESSION
2020 LEGISLATIVE SESSION
- 2020 CACTE Legislative Priorities
- 1/22/2020 CACTE Bill Report
- 2/5/2020 Tonette’s Legislative Update for CACTA Conference
- 2/5/2020 CACTE Bill Report
- 3/1/2020 CACTE Bill Report
- 3/16/2020 CACTE Bill Report
- mid March 2020 – COVID-19, the coronavirus, struck, creating havoc in all areas of life!
- 4/1/20 (no fooling’), the CO Supreme Court ruled that the Legislature can continue the 2020 Session beyond the scheduled May 6 end date. The date the Legislature will return to work in unknown at this point, but not before May 1 at that earliest. For the 53 days remaining in the 2020 session, they may break it up and do some of it in June and some latter in the year……..as for all of us, they are navigating uncharted waters……stayed tuned……
- 4/29/2020 Legislative Update from Tonette Salazar – please remember how quickly things are changing
- 5/18/2020 – from Tonette – Governor Polis issued an executive order about the $1.7B discretionary funds from the federal CARES act: $510M is going to K-12 education and $450M is going to higher education!
- 6/7/2020 Legislative Update from Tonette Salazar
- 6/30/2020 End of Session Report
- 7/21/2020 Tonette’s Legislative Update for CACTE Virtual Summit
- 11/17/2020 – there will be a Special Session of the 2020 Legislature to deal with COVID-19 issues