Career and Technical Education Exemplary Alumni Award
The award is meant to recognize a past CTE student who exemplifies the mission of Career and Technical Education and who has made significant strides and shown professional commitment/promise early in their career.
Individuals who are currently employed full-time or part-time in a career and technical education related profession are eligible for this award. Nominees must be a recent graduate of a CTE program (within the last 10 years). Age is not a determining factor. The candidate does NOT need to be a CACTE/ACTE member. This is a competitive award and only one individual will be selected.
- Complete and attach the CACTE-ACTE-Member-Awards Application
- Provide a description of how the applicant fits the criteria for the award including, but not limited to, significant accomplishments within their career-technical education profession, professional commitment and promise which may include professional membership and activities, professional contributions, training and experience background, and/or civic and community involvement. This description should be no more than 4 pages.
- Include a copy of the nominee’s resume.
- Include a maximum of seven letters (two required) of support. These letters could come from the following individuals:
- Former CTE Teacher
- Nominee’s immediate supervisor
- An administrator
- Community member
- Additional letters of choice
- A current photograph, color or black and white, MUST be included.
All nominations must be emailed to the Awards Committee Chair by June 12: