Outstanding Career Career Development and Guidence
To honor and celebrate Career Guidance professionals for their passion, advocacy, efforts, time and talent.
Individuals who are currently employed as full-time baccalaureate school counselors and/or career development professionals involved in career and technical education. A nominee should have been involved in Association for Career and Technical Education activities at the state, Regional and/or national levels, and must have been a member of ACTE and a state association at the time of nomination to the Region level. Candidates must embody passion for CTE and school counselor and/or career development profession. They must exhibit significant contributions to their field.
1. Complete online application at:
2. Professional contributions (may include presentations and publications), one page.
3. Training and experience background (to include educational training and work experience), one page.
4. Civic and community involvement (to include civic, fraternal and/or honorary memberships and contributions), one page.
5. Include a maximum of seven letters (two required) of support. These letters should come from the following individuals:
- Nominee’s immediate supervisor
- An administrator
- Current or former student
- Parent or community lay person
- Three additional letters of choice
6. A current photograph, color or black and white, MUST be included.
All nominations must be completed by June 1:
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information