New Career & Technical Education Teacher of the Year
This award recognizes new CTE teachers who have made significant contributions toward innovative and unique career and technical education programs and shown a professional commitment early in their careers.
1. Complete online application at: https://acte.nonprofitcms.org/awards/Organizations/CO/Home
2. Provide a program description of the applicant’s position and significant accomplishments for career & technical education, up to two pages.
3. Professional membership and activities, one page.
4. Professional contributions (may include presentations and publications), one page.
5. Training and experience background (to include educational training and work experience), one page.
6. Civic and community involvement (to include civic, fraternal and/or honorary memberships and contributions), one page.
7. Include a maximum of seven letters (two required) of support. These letters should come from the following individuals:
- Nominee’s immediate supervisor
- An administrator
- Current or former student
- Parent or community lay person
- Three additional letters of choice
8. A current photograph, color or black and white, MUST be included.
All nominations must be emailed to CACTE by June 12: