CACTE Outstanding Service Award – Member
To recognize current CACTE members who have made the highest meritorious contributions to career-technical-vocational education through active involvement in the professional organization of the Colorado Association for Career and Technical Education and its affiliates.
This award is given to individuals who are currently in the field of career-technical-vocational education. Individuals who have held key division, state and national professional offices or committee appointments and are current members of the association will be considered for this award.
All nominations must come from a recognized CACTE division or active member(s) and be endorsed by the division.
1. Complete attached application: CACTE-ACTE-Member-Awards Application
2. Support information of not more than one page from each of the five sections as follows:
- A list of educational background and degrees.
- A list of offices held, committee membership and contributions in local and division associations.
- A list of offices held, committee membership and contributions in CACTE.
- A list of offices held, committee membership and contributions in ACTE.
- Why you feel nominee should receive this award.
3. Include a maximum of seven letters (two required) of support. Letters should be one page in length. Suggested endorsers might include: political leaders, professional association leaders, business and industrial leaders, educational leaders, civic leaders, parents and students.
All nominations must be received by emailed by June 1.