ACTE and CTE Learn to the rescue – one course for FREE – a benefit of belonging to a professional association! 🙂
Because your CACTE and CO CTE Team leaders asked, Colorado CTE Learn is offering a selection of free online courses to prepare CTE teachers to teach online.
- Visit https://co.ctelearn.org
- Go to “Online Teachers” (under Credit Courses)
- Click on “Deliver Online Instruction”
You’ll see the following online courses that you can access for free.
- EL102 Online Teaching Techniques
- EL103 Teaching Online: A Student-Centered Approach
- EL104 Teaching and Organizing a Virtual Learning Environment
- EL105 Online Language: Communicating with Students
- EL108 Preparing Students to Become Good Online Learners
- EL112 Workload Management Strategies for Teaching Online
Register/login on the site, click the “access course” blue button and enter the master key “MK-CACTE” to enroll in any of the above courses. This complimentary key is valid through May 1st. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions. CTE Learn courses are self-paced and each course takes approximately 4 hours to complete. Designed and developed specifically for the CTE community, our courses focus on practical strategies and techniques that participants can apply right away. You will earn 4 hours of CEUs, which can be applied to renewing your teaching license! 🙂
Be sure to thank ACTE for this special member benefit! 🙂