QAS = ACTE Quality Association Standards
Your CACTE Board has been working hard over the last few years to earn the QAS recognition from ACTE. The QAS award recognizes state associations for implementing policies, procedures and structure that demonstrate a high level of service and attention to member value. There are nine major criteria to be met, with numerous sub-criteria under each main item.
- Mission, Goals and Objectives
- Governing Body, Officers, and Directors
- Organizational Structure and Documents
- Programs, Services and Activities
- Financial Planning and Reporting
- Membership Development and Retention
- Public Policy
- Click here for more details about each criterion.
Colorado is one of 26 states that will be recognized with the QAS at the State Leadership Gathering on Friday, December 4 at 9 am MT. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending the Gathering to support CACTE. You do not have to be registered for Virtual VISION to attend.