- Audit financial records prior to or at the annual conference.
- Prepare a written report, file it with the CACTE Secretary and report at the annual CACTE conference.
- Study the needs of each officer and committee and budget sufficient funds, considering the financial status of the Association, so each committee can operate effectively.
- Provide input on proposed budget prior to annual meeting.
- Submit a proposed budget for the new fiscal year to the CACTE Executive Committee.
- Maintain a permanent record of the activities of the committee and file a summary with the CACTE Secretary at the annual CACTE conference.