CACTE Awards and Archives
- Develop and maintain standards for CACTE awards.
- Solicit nominations for the CACTE awards through the CACTE Newsletter and/or other appropriate means.
- Meet and/or mail award applications to the committee to determine award winners and send results to committee members.
- Notify all award winners and nominators of results and invite them and their guests to the awards presentation.
- Arrange for the purchase/engraving of awards, working with the Executive Director.
- Arrange for the presentation of awards at the annual CACTE awards function.
- Prepare a written report on the activities of the committee and file it with the CACTE Secretary at the annual conference.
- Maintain a file of CACTE activities for the current year.
- Periodically review contents of archives to assure safekeeping.
- Provide access to archives for research purposes as deemed appropriate.
- Develop and maintain the standards set forth by the founding CACTE Hall of Fame Committee.
- Keep a copy of the CACTE Hall of Fame Policies and Procedures on file with the CACTE Executive Director. Any changes or modifications must be approved by the CACTE Executive Board.
- Develop and submit budget for the committee activities to the Audit/Budget Committee Chairman for approval. The Hall of Fame Committee will solicit or
obtain funds to cover their budget request each year.
- Prepare news releases and mail to local newspapers.