- Cooperate with the Executive Director in developing public understanding and appreciation of career and technical education.
- Develop methods of publicizing career and technical education.
- Cooperate with the staff of the Colorado Community College System for media coverage of the annual CACTE conference.
- Work with members on the local level to develop public relations materials for career and technical education.
- Submit news articles for publication in each CACTE Newsletter.
- Encourage CACTE members to submit articles for publication in each CACTE Newsletter.
- Submit articles to be included in the ACTE publications.
- Maintain a permanent record of the activities of the committee and file a summary with the CACTE Secretary at the annual CACTE conference.