CACTE Constitution, Bylaws, and Resolutions
- Evaluate and review the CACTE Articles of Incorporation and the Constitution/By-Laws for any needed changes.
- Receive proposed changes in the Constitution/By-Laws from CACTE members as defined in Article XI-1, CACTE Constitution/By-Laws.
- Arrange for the printing and distribution of the CACTE Constitution/By-Laws.
- Solicit resolutions, including intent and rationale, prior to the annual CACTE conference from groups and individuals through the CACTE Newsletter and other media.
- Hold regular meetings during the CACTE conference so groups and individuals may present resolutions.
- Provide copies of the proposed resolutions to each of the divisions for study and consideration at least eighteen hours prior to the final CACTE business meeting during the annual CACTE Conference.
- Present resolutions to the CACTE membership for action.
- Maintain a permanent record of the activities of the committee and file a summary with the CACTE Secretary at the annual CACTE conference.