- Promote membership in CACTE, ACTE, and the Divisions by: a) securing new members and b) reminding non-renewals in September and January to pay their membership dues.
- Work with the CACTE Executive Director and CACTE Treasurer in making arrangements to collect dues at the CACTE Conference.
- Prepare CACTE membership promotional materials for distribution.
- Support nomination process for CACTE officers:
- Distribute applications for CACTE officers to the division presidents at the winter meeting of the Executive Board for distribution to their members.
- Collect the applications for CACTE offices from division presidents at the spring meeting of the Executive Board.
- Contact divisions again if two nominations are not received for vacant offices.
- Screen and interview candidates for office.
- Prepare the ballots for the CACTE membership.
- Supervise the election process during the annual CACTE Conference.
- Serve as the official tabulators of the votes cast during the election of CACTE officers.
- Establish a file of possible candidates that can be drawn from in the event a division does not make a nomination.
- Maintain a permanent record of the activities of the committee and file a summary with the CACTE Secretary at the annual CACTE Conference.