CACTE Program of Work
- The CACTE President-elect shall serve as the chairman of this committee and plan the next year’s Program of Work.
- Submit the Program of Work to the Executive Committee and the CACTE Executive Board for review at the spring meeting.
- Submit the Program of Work to the CACTE Executive Board for approval.
- Cooperate with the Executive Committee in assigning responsibility for the activities set forth in the Program of Work.
- Encourage members to follow the Program of Work.
- Work with the CACTE President to carry out the current Program of Work.
- Cooperate with the Executive Board in evaluating the Association’s utilization of the Program of Work at the end of the year.
- Submit a copy of the CACTE Program of Work to the ACTE Regional Vice President each year.
- Maintain a permanent record of the activities of the committee and file a summary with the CACTE Secretary at the annual CACTE Conference.