2017 CACTE CareerTech Summit
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN – see link below!
July 17-20, 2017 at the Embassy Suites in Loveland, CO
“A Century of Career & Technical Education”
Come and celebrate 100 years of CTE – remember the past, experience the present and help create the future! The CACTE CareerTech Summit is designed to be an integral component of your overall professional learning plan with a format created to meet individual professional development needs and align with institutional strategic-improvement plans. You will drill deeper and accomplish more by taking full advantage of a wide range of general CTE sessions, division-planned professional development, and time for networking with business and industry, all focused on what you need to succeed in your program, your institution and your community.
You don’t want to miss this opportunity! At the CACTE CareerTech Summit, you will:
- See, touch and interact with the latest innovations in the world of education
- Hear from nationally renowned speakers
- Connect with your colleagues and leaders in Colorado CTE from the past, present and future
- Mingle with CTSO state officers
- Experience firsthand the exciting future of CTE across Colorado
- Form beneficial new partnerships with the business and industry sector
- Earn critical CEUs in a challenging and stimulating new context * Graduate Credit is available*
- Energize your program by using what you learn to positively impact your students’ success
Plan now to attend the CACTE CareerTech Summit and join hundreds of your fellow CTE professionals at the most exciting CTE event of the year! Remember, CACTE members receive priority registration and discounted rates. There are special rates for retirees and the opportunity to register for Wednesday only – the Celebration Day!
Register by May 12 to get the early bird price for members!
Click here to make your HOTEL RESERVATION so you are all set for the Summit!
SPECIAL NOTE FOR EXHIBITORS: information coming soon!
OVERVIEW OF CACTE CAREERTECH SUMMIT SCHEDULE:
Monday, July 17, 2017
- CTE credentialing sessions w CCCS, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Professional development opportunities
- Top Ten Things Every Teacher Needs to Know with Kim Belvill, Gray Matters, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Seven Secrets to Become the Leader You Never Thought You Could Be with Josh Davies, Center for Work Ethic Development, 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- CTSO state officer training
- Welcome Party – plan to arrive by Monday early evening!
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
- Division Meet & Greet
- Opening General Session with keynote speaker, Dr. Tim Elmore – “Generation iY: Secrets to Connecting with Today’s Teens & Young Adults in the Digital Age”
- General interest CTE workshops
- Legislative Luncheon
- Optional Division dinner or dinner on-your-own
Wednesday, July 19, 2017 – 100 YEARS CELEBRATION!!
- General Session with ACTE’s Steve DeWitt and CCCS’s Sarah Heath, celebrating 100 years of CTE!
- Division workshops
- 100 Years Celebration Dinner and Social, with band “Stumble Monkey”
- all Colorado CTE folks, past and present, are invited to be part of this special day!
Thursday, July 20, 2017
- CACTE Business meeting
- General interest CTE workshops
- Awards Luncheon
Mark your calendar for July 17-20 – celebrate a century of CTE at the
2017 CACTE CareerTech Summit!